aterm_1.0.1-8_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
aterm (1.0.1-8) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt".
* Update to Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11 and debhelper to 9. Add
* Add headers to all patches. Note: some patches were updated with
"quilt refresh" to make patches apply cleanly.
* Adjust aterm.menu command path.
* Correct path to GPL in copyright.
* Add missing build-arch, build-indep rules.
* Use latest config.* from autotools-dev.
Override entries for your package:
aterm-ml_1.0.1-8_amd64.deb - optional x11
aterm_1.0.1-8.dsc - source x11
aterm_1.0.1-8_amd64.deb - optional x11
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.