Re: x/xloadimage fixes

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:52:52 +0200
Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> here are a some fixes for xloadimage that I've had in the OpenBSD
> package for a long time and that Debian might want to pick up:

It's unlikely that these will be applied via the mailing list -
debian-qa only deals with packages which have no maintainer currently
and fixes are only applied when someone has a passing interest in the
package or there are release-critical bugs against an orphaned package.

Please file a bug report against the package, attaching the patches and
then if someone needs to do some work on the package for some other
reason, it's possible that these patches will be applied as part of
that fix.

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

--

Neil Williams