Bug#645159: Printing to PostScript file from sffview doesn't work
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#645159: Printing to PostScript file from sffview doesn't work
- From: Olly Betts <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:05:51 +1300
- Message-id: <20111018230551.GA15648@cavity>
- Reply-to: Olly Betts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20111013041924.GA10693@cavity>
- References: <20111013041924.GA10693@cavity>
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 05:19:24PM +1300, Olly Betts wrote:
> Upstream's changelog entry for 0.4 says "added printing support (BETA)" so
> perhaps it isn't a total surprise that it fails anyway.
Upstream (Peter Schaefer) investigated and concluded the issue is that
libgnomeprintui wasn't installed. However, that's an old and deprecated
library which the pkg-gnome-maintainers want to kill off.
But adding that as a strict dependency of sffview would fix this issue,
and the user installing it is a workaround.