Bug#173066: marked as done (laptop-net: Work does i do if I want 2 profiles with same patterns)
Your message dated Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:40:44 +0000
with message-id <E1Pte3Q-0004ov-J6@franck.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#581442: Removed package(s) from unstable
has caused the Debian Bug report #173066,
regarding laptop-net: Work does i do if I want 2 profiles with same patterns
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: laptop-net: Work does i do if I want 2 profiles with same patterns
- From: Daniele Cruciani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:40:36 +0100
- Message-id: <E18NHDJ-00021N-00@travel-crux>
Thanks for the work, but I have a laptop with possibly 2 network
interface, one built-in and a wireless pcmcia card.
When I'm at home I connect to the network using the built-in eth0
interface with address 192.168.0.*, I have defined a profile named
home with patterns 192.168.0.* and put there rc.d start stop for
fetchmail (removed from the rcX.d directories). It's all right the
interface go up when I insert the cable and go down when the cable
For work i want to use another profile, but i have the same network
addresses but another interface. There should be a way to select
profile by network card or by other parameter (I don't know which one)
in order to make laptop-net usefull for me. (I want to change DOMAIN
Also, in documentation isn't clean the relation between schemes,
profiles and ip-map file. For example name of schemes and name of
ip-map entries and name of profiles.
isn't better to eliminate the scheme layer and put all in profiles?
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Kernel: Linux travel-crux 2.5.50 #17 Wed Dec 4 19:18:05 CET 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=it_IT@euro, LC_CTYPE=it_IT@euro
Versions of packages laptop-net depends on:
ii debconf 1.2.20 Debian configuration management sy
ii libc6 2.3.1-5 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii libnet1 1.1.0-3 Library for the construction and h
ii libpcap0.7 0.7.1-1 System interface for user-level pa
ii lockfile-progs 0.1.9 Programs for locking and unlocking
ii modutils 2.4.21-1 Linux module utilities.
ii net-tools 1.60-4 The NET-3 networking toolkit
ii netbase 4.08 Basic TCP/IP networking system
ii psmisc 21.2-1 Utilities that use the proc filesy
-- debconf information excluded
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#581442: Removed package(s) from unstable
- From: Debian FTP Masters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:40:44 +0000
- Message-id: <E1Pte3Q-0004ov-J6@franck.debian.org>
as the package laptop-net has just been removed from the Debian archive
unstable we hereby close the associated bug reports. We are sorry
that we couldn't deal with your issue properly.
For details on the removal, please see http://bugs.debian.org/581442
The version of this package that was in Debian prior to this removal
can still be found using http://snapshot.debian.org/.
This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
Debian distribution maintenance software
Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)
--- End Message ---