Re: QA uploadable packages for GNU/kFreeBSD

Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> (28/08/2009):
> Hi Petr,
> thanks for your email.

(For those wondering, I had it privately some days ago, but the reply
I was writing got lost.)

(What did you drink?) (Petr reads -bsd@ anyway.)

> so that maybe some guy there wants to prepare the upload and ask for
> sponsorship (I'd say here and on -bsd).

Please don't forget -bsd@, see below. A test build on one kfreebsd-*
arch would be nice, no need to upload to fix an FTBFS and get another
build failure.

> > #379778 fte: FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD (due to unsatisfied Build-Depends on
> > libgpmg1-dev)

Without looking back to the packages, I seem to recall that: this
patch was quite intrusive and would need double-checking.

> > #542592 libvncserver: FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD ( "-s" have to passed to
> > debhelper)

This doesn't work. dh gets -a + -s and no matter in which order, that
fails.

> > #322207 audiooss: FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD

I think that one is mostly OK, but I wanted to double-check something
too.

> > - orphaned:

Didn't look at those yet.

Mraw,