Re: QA uploadable packages for GNU/kFreeBSD

Hi Petr,
thanks for your email.

Since everyone can do QA uploads (it's not only the QA team ;) I think
this is a perfect task for any perspective maintainer to do some
packaging job. I'm adding mentors in the loop (quiting your email in
toto), so that maybe some guy there wants to prepare the upload and
ask for sponsorship (I'd say here and on -bsd).

Regards,
Sandro