Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

> # Sun Aug 23 08:04:04 UTC 2009
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: zaz
> tags 543146 + pending
Bug #543146 [wnpp] ITP: zaz -- arcade action puzzle game
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libvigraimpex
> tags 540242 + pending
Bug #540242 [libvigraimpex] libvigraimpex: new upstream version is available (1.6.0)
Bug #419431 [libvigraimpex] libvigraimpex2: New upstream release
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libvigraimpex
> tags 540334 + pending
Bug #540334 [libvigraimpex2ldbl] libvigraimpex2ldbl: resampleImage() with different x- and y-factors
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libvigraimpex
> tags 419431 + pending
Bug #419431 [libvigraimpex] libvigraimpex2: New upstream release
Bug #540242 [libvigraimpex] libvigraimpex: new upstream version is available (1.6.0)
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #419431 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #540242 to the same tags previously set
> # Source package in NEW: libvigraimpex
> tags 503486 + pending
Bug #503486 [wnpp] ITA: libvigraimpex -- A C++ computer vision library
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)