Intent to upload htdig to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

The htdig Debian package, which is orphaned, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 487372 (and maybe other similar bugs).

I have the intention, as part of a more general action of the Debian
i18n Task Force to build and possibly upload htdig in order to fix
this as well as all pending translations for the debconf templates.

The schedule for the upload (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
or if I don't receive any answer in 10 days) is roughly the following:

 Monday, September 08, 2008   : post a NMU announcement to debian-i18n with you
                 (maintainer) CC'ed
                 this can happen earlier if the maintainer agrees
                 In such case, the deadlines below will also
                 happen earlier
 September 15, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 September 16, 2008       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/2-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Sunday, September 21, 2008       : NMU reaches incoming