Impending upload of libclamav4

Hi all,

I'm writing you all to let you know that the impending upload of
clamav to unstable and volatile will likely break your packages.  There
are a number of changes which force me to take the unfortunate step of
making libclamav4 not coinstallable with libclamav3 and earlier.  This
means that the clamav suite will not be coinstallable with your
packages, so I'm giving everyone a heads up to try to coordinate.

If you want help with forward porting or a sneak look at the packages
before they clear NEW, let me know and I'll do what I can.  Note that
I'm also going to upload this to volatile in some form, so changes will
be needed for those of you with versions in stable that link to either
libclamav2 or libclamav3.  List of packages below.

Cheers,

Frederik Dannemare <frederik@dannemare.net>
   clamcour

Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de>