Re: Intent to NMU ifplugd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On 08/03/05 07:41 +0100, Christian Perrier said ...
> (CC'ing Y Giridhar Appaji Nag who seems to be intending to take this
> package over)

Thank you, I am monitoring bugs on ifplugd via the PTS though :)

We can release now: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/03/msg00009.html

> Let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of objection to this
> process.

None at all.

> If you'd rather do the fix yourself, I will of course leave the package
> alone. Same if you have reasons not to do the update now.

If potential sponsors (Cc:ed) don't upload the package in about a week,
I will send a followup to this mail and you can proceed with the NMU.

Cheers,

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/