Second attempt to reach you

Administrative Assistant

I am sending this email on behalf of the University.

Our Work Experience Degree Program (WEPG) is being offered for the entire month of December, 2007

We still feel you should qualify for our nonaccredited degree program, which will take anywhere from 1-2 weeks.

This program is offered too people who feel they have the past and present knowledge in the degree of choice.

If you are still interested then please call our Registering Office to enlist your name and degree choice.

Registering Office Number:

1-501-634-6717

Regards;

Jessica Twigg