haskelldb fails to build on debian-amd64

haskelldb fails to build from source on debian-amd64, with a lot of errors
like: " undefined reference to `stg_ap_p_ret' ", as shown at [1].
I have to say I have never heard of haskell before, so I was wondering if
you could give me any hint to fix it. A good starting point would be
pointing me where stg_ap_p_ret is defined, as I haven't been able to find
out (am I unable to use google?). All the best,

PS. please include me in your replies, don't just mail the list!