5.45
5.95
23.45
4.95
9.95
8.00

Please proceed to our site.

trumped up counterrevolutionary charges were brought against Santos. He was within an hour of being executed when Carlos and his men broke into the prison and spirited him away. Spirited? Dressed as priests, no doubt. I have no doubts. The Church with all its medieval lunacies once held sway over Cuba. You sound bitter. Im a woman, the Pontiff is not; hes merely medieval. Judgment decreed. ... So Santos joined forces with Carlos, two disillusioned Marxists in search of their personal cause-or maybe their own personal Hollywood. Thats beyond me, monsieur, but if I vaguely understand you, the fantasy belongs to the brilliant Carlos; the bitter disillusion was