Bug#293872: Acknowledgement (/usr/lib/common-lisp/bin/openmcl.sh segfaults on installation)
- To: Fabian Linzberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#293872: Acknowledgement (/usr/lib/common-lisp/bin/openmcl.sh segfaults on installation)
- From: Matej Vela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 11:27:48 +0200
- Message-id: <20050430092748.GA20494@irb.hr>
- Reply-to: Matej Vela <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20050207200621.GC10056@utv.at>
- References: <E1CxnTl-0007AW-Bb@localhost> <handler.293872.B.email@example.com> <20050206145907.GA10056@utv.at> <20050206162014.GB5957@rosenberg.net> <20050207154326.GB19862@seid-online.de> <20050207162028.GA18546@rosenberg.net> <20050207163205.GE19862@seid-online.de> <20050207200621.GC10056@utv.at>
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 09:06:21PM +0100, Fabian Linzberger wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 05:32:05PM +0100, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > I wasn't talking about the segfault during initial installation, only
> > about the "reinstall" from sources. It's likely that the reinstall actually
> > picked up the clean core from the first install.
> > Hmm, thinking about it: i think i remember having similar problems after
> > a purge/install ... recently.
> anyway, since i can install fine with dpkg -i and it actually works,
> there is no justification for severity of grave anymore. still keeping
> it open, since i can recreate it reliably over here.
Can you still recreate it with 0.14.2.p1.o? Perhaps it just needed a