Would you like to sa,ve big money with chea p-software cd? 1500-0ffers! deceit

>Every bush a man night time.
>Time wounds all heels.
>A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Good day Sir!
Looking for not expensive high-quality software? We might have just what you need.
Microsoft Office XP Professional ............... Only $45, You s'ave $450 bucks!
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional ............. Only $45, You sa've $275 bucks!
and lots more software...here http://contrite.cheapoemsoft.info