autofs

Hi,

I'm currently preparing to take over autofs (as should be evident from my
recent activity in the BTS :-) ), but I'm awaiting the response on
#278229 (to find out if the patch is worthwhile or not), and I'll have to
find out what went wrong in the previous parse_sun.c patch (it still isn't
right, and I'd rather fix that patch than add another one on top of it).
(Just making sure, as it seems you suddently uploaded a new version to
unstable :-) )

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/