Re: unnecessary adoption by QA-team

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 12:59:56AM +0200, Erik Schanze wrote:
> > As John mentioned, it was him who did the assignation to the QA team, as
> > is proper procedure when orphaning.
> >
> Aha, I was puzzled about:

Erik,

I think we all do appreciate your enthusiasm here.  I think it is great
that you found something that looked that it needed fixing and wanted to
fix, so please don't let us discourage you from doing that again :-)

Having said that, and this is an observation directed not just to you
but to us all -- let us not immediately ascribe to malice actions that
may have a benign explanation.  It could help save us a lot of flames.

-- John