gutenbrowser_0.6.8.3-2.4_i386.changes is NEW
(new) gutenbrowser_0.6.8.3-2.4.diff.gz optional x11
(new) gutenbrowser_0.6.8.3-2.4.dsc optional x11
(new) gutenbrowser_0.6.8.3-2.4_i386.deb optional x11
Project Gutenberg Etext reader
gutenbrowser is a reader for etexts produced by Project Gutenberg. It
integrates with KDE. You only need the libraries to run it though.
Project Gutenberg (http://promo.net/pg/index.html) aims to make public
domain literature available to the world in ASCII text format.
(new) gutenbrowser_0.6.8.3.orig.tar.gz optional x11
Changes: gutenbrowser (3:0.6.8.3-2.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Uploading with maintainer set to QA group
* Uploading to main (closes: #181863)
* debian/copyright: de-dh_make-boilerplated
* debian/copyright: included location of full GPL
* debian/control: build depend on dpatch
* debian/rules: patch files to display GPL from shared location (closes:
* debian/rules: don't compress /usr/share/doc/gutenbrowser/PGWHOLE (closes:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 110901 12271 181863
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.