Re: NMU: cbb

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 05:59:00PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Hi, this is just to inform the QA team that I've uploaded an NMU of cbb
> containing the fix for #22047 to DELAYED/7-day. The patch is already in
> BTS. I'm taking the liberty to upload it now instead of later, since the
> package is already orphaned.

Unless somebody appears to be working on it (either in the QA group or
in the relevant WNPP bug), it's generally OK to upload packages
maintained by packages@qa.debian.org without too much fuss. Try to avoid
colliding with other people, but the DELAYED mechanism usually isn't
necessary.

Thanks for your work.