Re: Status of sqlalchemy

Quoting Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>:
The rest of:
- pymodbus
- sqlalchemy-utc
- wtforms-alchemy

I don't even know what they do.

All that to say: I'm ok at this point if SQLA 2.x is uploaded to Sid and we move on...

I'll check, if I can update pymodbus, which is some versions behind
upstream. Maybe that already fixes things.

I don't know about the other two: I feel uneasy to break them, but we
need SQLAlchemy 2.x anyway, looks like 1.x is not supported anymore.

If nobody objects (or is faster than me), I'll upload SQLAlchemy 2.x
to unstable in a couple of days or weeks. No hurry from my side.

Cheers