Re: Membership request

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Couture <nicolas@stormvault.net> wrote on 04/04/2024 at 10:32:05+0200:

> Hello Pierre-Elliott,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I believe that a contribution track is a way to contribute to the Python team without being a full member. I am interested in learning
> more about the contribution track and how I can get involved.
>
> Please let me know if there is any additional information or resources that you can provide.
>
> Thank you for your time and consideration.
>
> Best regards,

What I was meaning is that before granting full access, it would be good
to build trust.

To do so, I was offering to create the specific repositories you want to
work on in the group and grant you access on these very repositories.

After some time we could consider expanding your access to the whole
group packages.

Would that be fine?
--
PEB