Re: OK to create a new package in "python-team/packages/"

Hi c.buhtz (2024.03.15_07:31:22_+0000)
> On the long run it is my goal to make the package [1] ready for official
> upload. But I suspect this is a long way. So on short view that repo will be
> for practicing only. Am I allowed to create such a repo in my position?

I don't have a problem with staging an ITP in progress in the git repos.

If you do create a repo and then never upload the package, please
delete/archive the repo when you're done.

Personally, I usually get the package ready to upload before creating a
git repo in the team. I want to be sure that it's something maintainable
that I want to take on, before I commit to it.

The advice for doing it in your own salsa profile seems sensible. For a
complex package that you aren't sure about adding to the team, that
could make sense.

Stefano

--
Stefano Rivera