Re: Request to join debian-python team

Hi,

eevelweezel <eevel.weezel@gmail.com> wrote on 21/01/2024 at 22:53:06+0200:

> Hello,
>
> I am working on packaging pdm, and I would like to join Debian Python Team. My username on salsa is eevelweezel.
>
> I have read and accept the Debian Python Team policy.
>
> Best,
> ./wzl

I'd be happy to create a repository or give you a specific access on a
repository you'd like to maintain.

On the other hand giving you full group access while you seem to have no
contributions to Debian so far seems a bit far-fetched at this time.

In the meantime, you can submit Merge Requests to the projects you want
to contribute to, this would help us creating this track record I
mentioned above.

I hope you'll understand our position.

Bests,
--