Re: Uscan: watch and changelog

I agree.  Much of Debian’s documentation is not written for people who are new
to the topic, but for people who already know the information and just want to
be reminded about some of the tricky parts.

Anything you can do to improve the documentation would be greatly appreciated.

--
Soren Stoutner
soren@debian.org