Re: Docu: Need help to understand section about package creation

Hi,

Am Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 11:45:36PM -0400 schrieb Boyuan Yang:

> I don't have a good solution to Wiki pages yet since the article logic
> needs some major editing.

I can't provide any help for the Wiki page for DPMT.  In Debian Med we
provide some resources for newcomers:

  Mentoring of the Month:
    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/MoM/-/wikis/Mentoring-of-the-Month-(MoM)

  Debian Med policy is more verbose about packaging details
    https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/

Perhaps a hint to my Live packaging workshop

    https://debconf23.debconf.org/talks/34-live-packaging-workshop/

might be helpful as well.  I did more of these[1] - unfortunately not
all recordings are available.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

[1] https://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/other_en.html