SALSA_CI_LINTIAN_FAIL_WARNING / SALSA_CI_LINTIAN_ARGS in salsa-ci.yml

Hi,

I created python-ping3 package a month ago.

At some point I didn't see some lintian warnings from salsa. To avoid
missing warnings again I added in salsa-ci.yml:

variables:
  SALSA_CI_LINTIAN_FAIL_WARNING: 1

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-ping3/-/blob/debian/unstable/debian/salsa-ci.yml#L7

Is there any convention on doing this for python-team maintained
packages?

Also, I would be happy to have:
  SALSA_CI_LINTIAN_ARGS: --pedantic --fail-on pedantic

(added there as well)

IIRC, lintian pedantic's reports are shown in mentors.debian.net and I
thought that would be good to have them in salsa - with the fail-on
pedantic to avoid missing them.

Any +1 / -1 of these options for python-team packages? Like "do not do
this" or "if it works for you, feel free to do it".

Thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat