Re: Wiki: How to discuss problems and improvements

On Thu, Nov 02, 2023 at 03:02:48AM +0000, c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote:
> to me it is not clear how to discuss problems and improvements of the wiki.
> There is no dedicated mailing list to that topic.
I don't think it makes sense to bundle discussions of all wiki pages
together. Or do you mean problems and improvements of the wiki itself, not
pages?

> I assume this mailing list here should not polluted with stuff like this.
It should be fine to discuss Python-related content here.
https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide even asks to do this
explicitly.

> In the footer of the wiki (e.g. https://wiki.debian.org/Python/FAQ) is a
> ling to a wiki-related pseudo package. So I assume I can open bug
> tickets against this package. But I also assume that the "wiki-team"
> reading such tickets are not related to content related discussions and
> problems.
Yes, you shouldn't file bugs to discuss page content.