Re: Packages wrongly marked as FTBFS with Sphinx 7.1, docutils 0.20

On 10/31/23 13:52, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:
On one of the closed bugs, I replied to you (#1043075).

FYI, before reading it, I finished my work on version 3.2.0 of openstackdocstheme, that I uploaded today. So everything should be fine, hopefully.

What other bugs did you close? Will you mind if I reopen them, or you will do
that yourself?

The others are all OpenStack packages, which I fixed with the above upload. The other one was python-amqp, but I re-opened the bug.

Also, they built successfully in sid, i.e. with old Sphinx, right?

Right. Though as per above, it should be fine now. The only thing is that the packages will produce a different doc package if rebuilt (ie: new theme), but there's going to be another OpenStack release in 5 months, so it should be fine.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)