PySNMP asyncio backend unusable in Debian 12 (needs stable update?)

Hi,

Quickly from my phone...

Of course, we can update Stable with targeted patches (only: no new upstream release except in very rare cases).

I can take care of the update tomorrow, though the next point release is in a few month from now.

Also note that I uploaded all 4 pysnmp/asn1 modules from lextudio. Is your patch from them ?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)