Re: PySNMP asyncio backend unusable in Debian 12 (needs stable update?)

Hello,

No hurry, I think we might want to wait for upstream to respond to my PR regarding double awaitable fix.
It is indeed lextudio upstream that took over the PySNMP package and all patches are coming from us (except mine ofc).

Regards, Adam.