Re: PYTHONPATH with cmake build

Hi PICCA (2022.08.31_09:05:43_+0000)
> export PYBUILD_AFTER_BUILD=make -C {build_dir}/lib

I didn't do anything to support parallel, there. It may be nice to
(makes a huge difference to this package's build time).

> export PYBUILD_BEFORE_TEST=cp {build_dir}/lib/lib/*.so {build_dir}
> export PYBUILD_BEFORE_INSTALL=cp {build_dir}/lib/lib/*.so {build_dir}; rm -rf {build_dir}/lib
> it seem to work but I am am not really confident with the 'rm -rf {build_dir}/lib' during the install

I'd suggest an && instead of ; of course :)

And maybe logically, that should all happen in AFTER_BUILD...

> If I do not remove these files, they got installed by pybuild.

What's actually happening there is that they're getting installed by
setuptools. If we could install them into the right spot with cmake,
maybe we could reduce the copying and deleting. I didn't experiment with
that very much, just got to the point it worked...

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/