Re: is sysconfig.get_path('purelib') local ?

Hi Jerome (2022.08.28_12:41:18_+0000)
> > > You want to propagate the change to /usr/share/aclocal/ax_python_devel.m4
> > > distributed in autoconf-archive .
> > > (I localized the error there.)
> > Can you point at a package that FTBFS because of this? Or something
> > easily reproducible. It's really useful to have test cases, when
> > changing code you've never seen before.
> My brand new package graph-tool [1] that experienced a FTBFS during
> what should be a quiet 'Upload to unstable'.

Thanks, that's a beast of a package that wanted *all* my memory when
building with parallel=16 :)

But it gave me a good starting point to drive the autoconf macro.

Filed: https://bugs.debian.org/1018298 (and forwarded it upstream)

SR

--
Stefano Rivera