Re: is sysconfig.get_path('purelib') local ?

Hi Jerome (2022.08.27_21:24:48_+0000)
> You want to propagate the change to /usr/share/aclocal/ax_python_devel.m4
> distributed in autoconf-archive .
> (I localized the error there.)

Can you point at a package that FTBFS because of this? Or something
easily reproducible. It's really useful to have test cases, when
changing code you've never seen before.

> Otherwise, is there any keyword to get /usr/lib/python<PV>/dist-packages
> via sysconfig.get_path ? May we pass 'distlib' ?
> I guess it would be useful.

I quote from that email:

> The solution in build tools is to explicitly select the posix_prefix
> scheme, and specify the appropriate prefix (/usr or /usr/local). For
> build tools that default to /usr/local, this should be all you need to
> do.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera