Re: Are YOU interested in a potential remote sprint sometime in October/November? (yes YOU!)

On Fri, 2022-08-19 at 09:29 -0300, Emmanuel Arias wrote:

> I'm just curious, we know or it's easy to know if there're more parts
> of the Debian infrastructure where Python is used and we can help?

Others have already answered this, but I wanted to point out these
lists of Debian services and their codebases/contacts etc.

https://wiki.debian.org/Services
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains

--
bye,