Python Team membership request for Nicotine package

Dear Python team,

I'm working on reintroduction of the nicotine package [1] [2]. This
software is written in python and Bastian Germann advises me to move
the package to the Python Team's umbrella [3].

I really like this idea so I'm requesting to be part of the Debian
Python team. My salsa login is mzf. I've read the team policy and I
accept it.

The package is currently at [4] in good shape. I guess it should move
to the salsa python team group and comply to the policy (use gbp pq for
instance). So feel free to guide me with the migration.

Thanks!
François

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=966000
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1004401