Re: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team

Hi Stefano/Ondřej,

On 1/11/22 8:03 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

I think we sorted out that the request to move python-bioblend to Debian
Med is valid.  I'm CCing Debian Python team maintainers to get this
finally done.
Could you process this transfer please? Moving python-bioblend from python->med team.
You have maintainer access in -med and owner in -python, hence please consider transferring this.

Regards,
Nilesh