ponyorm v0.7.15rc1, python3.10 and github releases

Hello!

Upstream ponyorm released v0.7.15rc1, which adds python3.10 support and
thus fixes #1000716. I ran a quick sbuild and the testsuite passes and
everything seems good.

Since it is team maintained, I'd have updated the package in unstable,
but the latest pypi tarball changes the default carriage return, and
creates a huge diff on the upstream branch. This causes some patches to
fail to apply, etc.

Would you mind if I migrated ponyorm to the github releases, using
uscan's git mode? I've made a quick test and it does solves this issue :)

Asking, since I'd be pretty upset if someone were to do the opposite on
a package I team maintain :P

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋   pollo@debian.org / veronneau.org