Re: [RFS] RadioTray

Hallo,

thanks for the hints. I have checked through all bugs, which are
referenced in the removal log for radiotray. The reason of removal and
most other bugs are fixed during porting radiotray to python 3, or are
not longer reproducible.

The details are documented at: https://github.com/Borim7/radio-tray/issues/7

In the instructions from "Reintroducing packages" one point is to update
or reopen old bugs.
Should this also be done, although the radiotray package is still removed?

I hesitate to do it, because it is a little bit weird to open bug
reports for something, that is no longer part of Debian.

Regards Matthias