Re: pyyaml 6

On 2022-10-09 21:39:56 +0200 (+0200), Gordon Ball wrote:
[...]
> gnocchi # confirm, in gnocchi/gendoc

Looks like it was fixed in gnocchi 4.4.2 earlier this year (unstable
still has 4.4.0).

> jeepyb # confirm, in cmd/notify_impact

I'm honestly surprised this is packaged for Debian, since it's just
a pile of random scripts and hacks we use in OpenDev for things like
Gerrit hooks, and that notify_impact tool has been unused for a long
time. I could easily fix the yaml.load() call upstream, but I'm
tempted to just go on a cleaning spree and remove a bunch of unused
stuff like that from the repository.

> refstack-client # confirm, in refstack_client

Fixed in 0.1.0 from February (unstable carries an unreleased
snapshot from last year).
--
Jeremy Stanley