Looking for a new uploader for terminaltables and colorclass

Hi python team,

I'm looking for someone to take over two python-team-maintained
packages: terminaltables and colorclass. These are related packages for
formatting text for output to the terminal, and both have had RFAs for a
while (in CC). terminaltables has several reverse dependencies.
colorclass has only 1 reverse build dependency: terminaltables.

Since I last touched the packages, a new upstream maintainer has taken
over both of them so the Debian packages should track the new forks and
update copyright and upstream data accordingly (I filed bugs for this).
Other than that, there shouldn't be much to do besides replacing me as
the uploader for both packages, since the team has taken care of routine
maintenance in the meantime.

Thanks,
Carl