Please care for arm64 autopkgtest of rdflib (Was: Any reason not to upload rdflib 6 to unstable)

Am Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 09:54:24PM +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Am Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 01:40:51PM +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> >
> > On the other hand in the current situation with two open RC bugs all
> > other packages are broken anyway and will be removed from testing if
> > we do not act upon the issue.  So may be we should upload to unstable?
>
> I'm tempted to upload rdflib 6.1.1 to unstable if nobody has good
> reasons not to do so.

I did so and realised that autopkgtest fails for arm64.  Since I'm
on vacation this week it would be great if someone would care about

   https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/arm64/c/cwltool/19607842/log.gz

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--