Re: rdflib: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-nose -i python{version} -p "3.10 3.9" returned exit code 13

On 2/24/22 3:36 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Please consider releasing rdflib v6 which in my brief testing is
compatible with pyparser v3.

I tried to follow your suggestion to upgrade rdflib to version 6 in Git.
Unfortunately I'm stumbling upon a different issue in the new test
suite[1].

One really odd thing I noticed is that there is no dh_auto_build is overridden but not triggered inside it again,
and so dh_auto_build happening at all.
So I enabled this, which got the tests running.
Next there were some tests that need internet access or trying to open tcp ports, so I disabled them;
after which the package is building.

I am simply running these tests also as autopkgtest with "needs-internet" restriction which should be a good
enough scrutiny.

All changes in salsa. But please kindly check this properly before you do a dput.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Nilesh