Re: rdflib: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-nose -i python{version} -p "3.10 3.9" returned exit code 13

On 2/24/22 6:00 PM, Nilesh Patra wrote:
One really odd thing I noticed is that there is no dh_auto_build is overridden but not triggered inside it again,
and so dh_auto_build happening at all.

Wow, in a hurry I wrote really sloppy english there
I meant there is a override_dh_auto_build in d/rules, but nothing sensible is happening there except for
building docs, i.e. dh_auto_build is not called again in the override, and so there is no build happening at all.
I fixed this thing.