Re: pygame: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test -i python{version} -p "3.10 3.9" --system=custom --test-args "/usr/bin/xvfb-run {interpreter} -m pygame.tests.__main__ --exclude opengl" returned exit code 13

Hi Stefano,

Am Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 01:56:11AM +0000 schrieb Stefano Rivera:
> Hi Andreas (2022.02.22_07:57:25_+0000)
> > I've put all developers mentioned as Uploader in CC.  Given that the
> > last non-team upload was two years ago which might have lead to the
> > situation that following upstream changes is stalled it would be great
> > if you confirm that you intend to continue working on this package.
>
> I think it's high time to get pygame 2 into Debian. There's probably
> some transition required, and maybe some rev-deps will need to be
> removed, but pygame 1.9 isn't supportable forever.

Missing myself the slightest insight into pygame I'd say we should start
rather sooner than later.

> I've done some of the recent uploads, kicking the can down the road, but
> they're getting harder and harder.

Definitely.  And thanks for keeping it alife so far.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de