Re: pygame: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test -i python{version} -p "3.10 3.9" --system=custom --test-args "/usr/bin/xvfb-run {interpreter} -m pygame.tests.__main__ --exclude opengl" returned exit code 13

Control: tags -1 confirmed

Hi,

I had a look into this issue since a Debian Med package received a
testing removal warning.  I can confirm the build fails with

   Segmentation fault

in the build time test suite.  I realised that this package is lagging
quite a bit behind upstream and my personal approach would be to do an
upgrade to latest upstream.  However, the package has a number of
dependencies which I have no idea about and thus I'm hesitating to go on
with this idea which takes probably some time to review all the patches.
So for the moment I've just commited the changes of lintian-brush (=
made myself Debian Janitor ;-) )

I've put all developers mentioned as Uploader in CC.  Given that the
last non-team upload was two years ago which might have lead to the
situation that following upstream changes is stalled it would be great
if you confirm that you intend to continue working on this package.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de