Re: Packaging request for pygrib

On 12/28/21 6:18 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
For The Debian Python team, if the team is listed as the maintainer for an
existing package, then you can go ahead.  If an individual is listed at
Maintainer and the team is listed in Uploaders, then you should check with the
identified maintainer before doing stuff.

For new packages, you don't need to wait for permission to prepare the
package.

Thanks Scott. I assume that this is the place to look for that info:

https://tracker.debian.org/teams/python/+table/general/

I'm not seeing the pygrib package there, so I can start working.