Re: Packaging request for pygrib

On 12/28/21 2:35 AM, Geert Stappers wrote:
Think "I among friends".   Share ideas and ask for doing things together.
Know that best way to get things done is by start doing.
Hi Geert, I will try my best to feel among friends here but being new,
it's always a bit of a guessing game. I would enjoy helping out with
this task. What are the next steps in our process?
It is OK to break the consensus "Somebody else should do it"
I'm interpreting this two-ways; 1. It's ok that I'm not the maintainer,
and in general others can do packaging for maintainers. Or 2. I seem to
have implied that I want someone else to do the packaging work for me. I
assume it is #1 but if it is #2, I apologize for coming across this way
that was not my intent. And if something else, please let me know.
Learned today that grib is not a misspelled grub.
:)
Silence is hard to parse
This is quite true..