Re: Request to join the team by Christian Buhtz

Hi c.buhtz (2021.09.12_11:45:28_+0000)
> I want to package feedparser [1][2]. The main reason is my own
> software (not yet released [3]) depends on it. I am in good contact
> with the upstream maintainer for years and he supports my goal. And some
> of your team members still offered to sponsor me.
>
> In the faraway future I am willing to take care of the package
> "backintime", too; just because my life and my good sleep depends on
> it. ;)
>
> > Your Salsa login.
>
> "buhtz" (still waiting for admins approval)
>
> > A statement
>
> I read and accept the Debian Python Team - Policy at [4].

Welcome!

I'm not going to add you to the team, immediately, without some visible
history of contribution.

However, I've granted you access to the feedparser repo for a year,
which should be all you need for now. After an upload or two, request
here again, and we can grant team membership.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/