Multiple package versions in PPA

Hi,

I've added a python package called python3-pyarmnn to Debian (https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/armnn) but also have it pushed to a Ubuntu Launchpad PPA (https://launchpad.net/~armnn/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages).

When I push new versions of the packaging it seems to overwrite the previous, I'm assuming this is by design as the archive should only have one version of the software at a time.

However, this python3-pyarmnn package is just a wrapper for a C++ library libarmnn26, 26 being its major version.
So from the PPA the user can apt install libarmnn26 or libarmnn25 etc, but if they install python3-pyarmnn it's always the latest and so that drags in the latest libarmnn i.e 26.

I tried installing python3-pyarmnn while specifying a version, but it appears only one is visible:

apt-cache policy python3-pyarmnn
python3-pyarmnn:
  Installed: 21.08-1
  Candidate: 21.08-1
  Version table:
 *** 21.08-1 500
        500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/armnn/ppa/ubuntu focal/main arm64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I understand this is Ubuntu launchpad rather than Debian but I'm trying to follow Debian's python policy.

As shown above there is python3-pyarmnn version 21.08-1 which is the package version, the python __version__​ of the module is 26.0.0, the previous being 21.05-1 and 25.0.0 respectively.

Any help would be appreciated.
Francis.