Re: Python BoF at DebConf2021

Hi Louis-Philippe (2021.08.14_20:01:27_+0000)
> Sadly, I have prior engagements and I won't be able to make it. Could
> someone else take on the task of coming up with an agenda and chairing
> the BoF?

I've taken it over, and started an Agenda:
https://pad.dc21.debconf.org/p/20-python-team-bof
Please add anything you think we should cover.

And then help me to prioritize what we should actually cover. I think
we've already got more in there than we can cover in the session, so we
should pick the topics that are most useful to discuss.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/